What's new

Small graphic problems in OOT

s|rens

till the end of time
The game works great and the graphics look great except when you go into the menu, the picture of link (where you can change his shield, tunic, etc) is all blurry. That's that only place where the graphics don't look good.

Also it take ages to go into the menu when i press start? It's so annoying. Any fix for this?

I remember reading a similar post about this but i can't seem to find it. I checked the last 5 pages but i was getting saw eyes so i thought i'd post it.

edit: i use pj64 sp1 and jabos plugins for video and audio

Last edited:

EvilTwin

huddo5 said:
The game works great and the graphics look great except when you go into the menu, the picture of link (where you can change his shield, tunic, etc) is all blurry. That's that only place where the graphics don't look good.

Also it take ages to go into the menu when i press start? It's so annoying. Any fix for this?

I remember reading a similar post about this but i can't seem to find it. I checked the last 5 pages but i was getting saw eyes so i thought i'd post it.

When u are in the emulator menu right click on game and select cheat codes there u should see a option called subscreen delay fix (thanks to Tooie). Make sure u have Project 64 1.5 and the servicepack.

OP
s|rens

s|rens

till the end of time
Thanks eviltwin. That was too easy and it did the trick for the menu.

But link is still blurry. Any other tricks for this?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
huddo5 said:
But link is still blurry. Any other tricks for this?
Maybe with another plugin, but don't be too sure! Glide64 and Rice's are the one up-to-date that displays Link at all besides jabo's.

Clements

glN64() (with Framebuffer enabled) displays the picture of Link (and similar effects like the Banjo-Kazooie pause screen) in very high resolution and looks much better than the real N64/GC version. It is the best plugin at this particular effect.

OP
s|rens

s|rens

till the end of time
Kool. I already have those plugins (glide's and rice's) in the plugins directory so i'll fiddle around with those.

gandalf

Member ready to help
I supose,you have the European version (PAL) of the Ocarina of Time (if you read the PJ64´s Game FAQ,you find the problem

OP
s|rens

s|rens

till the end of time
Actually i have the V1.2 (so i think it's USA). That's what it says through goodn64.