What's new

Slow marvel vs.capcom 2

coolbgdog

Yes I have capcom hack on but whenever its playing the fps is 20 fps. Its unplayable but on the compatability list it says it runs full speed. Im using chankast v.25 and v0.2a. My specs are
Intel Celeron 2.4ghz
Ati Radeon 9600pro
768mb Ram pc2700.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Unfortunately Celeron CPUs are too slow to handle Chankast. For various reasons Chankast will not run fullspeed on some PCs.
Some demanding games (ie: Dead or Alive) will not run fullspeed on any current machine either.

You can try to run the game fullscreen and overclock or underclock the emulator (read the Chankast manual for more info) but I'm afraid that you can't do much about it...

OP
C

coolbgdog

The manual doesnt show any overclocking. Do I press the + or - sign. When I do they do nothing. Nevermind I didnt notice the number going up. Anyway I've seen pics of people on here playing marvel vs.capcom 2 at 30fps with an geforce mx. I dont think they would have an really good cpu along with that card. Im running the game through alcohol 120. I need to try some more games. The faqs say you need a sse compatible processor. I have an sse and sse2 processor. It says 2ghz or faster. Do you think if I get an pentium 4 processor itll be faster? I know 20fps or 19 isnt fast.

Last edited: