What's new

Skillz GC controller adapter

Merick

I'm using the Skillz GC to pc gamepad adapter. So far the only plug-in that will recognize it is Jabo's directinput7 1.5, it works for most of the buttons, but it doesn't recognize the second analog stick so I can't assign any of the C buttons to it. Has anyone figured out a way to do this yet?

Allnatural

I've had the same problem with the PSX DualShock, so I would guess that Jabo's plugin doesn't recognize the Z-axes. N-Rages's will however.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
the bloody thing doesn' work with the wave bird!! therefor for me it is useless! lol (sorry just had to vent that out)

joaomgcd

Do you, or does anybody know if Project 64 supports full analog movement with this adapter? I'm thinking of buying one myself... An answer would be greatly appreciated, thanks... :)

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
jvolel said:
the bloody thing doesn' work with the wave bird!! therefor for me it is useless! lol (sorry just had to vent that out)

Just leave the WaveBird on all the time and it should work fine. :flowers:

joaomgcd

Ok, so I got the adapter. But now it acts really weird! The yellow stick is always registering down movement. I mean, it's really like down "spasms", because, it's like it's pressing down repeatedly. And also, the L and R analog don't work properly... Has anyone come across this, and hopefully resolved it??

Help!!!:cry: