What's new

since everyone asks why i like s club 7 come here in this topic and ask me anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
hmm i didn't want to tell you guys this but, you figure it out first. it went just a LITTLE further than hugging also. ok a hint, the girls thought i was sweet and real nice. ok, if someone cant guess it in 2 hours ill tell. I didn't want to tell cause than you guys would get jealous and mad and annoyed lol.

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
ok ill tell now, i got a kiss from the girls also MAN IT WAS LIKE AWESOME! HAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT BLIZZ!!! On the cheek, though Rachel did kissed me on the lips. IT WAS LIKE FIREWORKS IN THE SKY!!! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I just got a cool handshake and that pat hug from bradley paul and jon. THEY WERE ALL COOL!!! So you see I DO LOVE THEM!!! Rachel was the nicest out of all of them so Blizz dont judge Rachel the way you think she is.

gokuss4 said:
ok ill tell now, i got a kiss from the girls also MAN IT WAS LIKE AWESOME! HAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT BLIZZ!!! On the cheek, though Rachel did kissed me on the lips. IT WAS LIKE FIREWORKS IN THE SKY!!! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I just got a cool handshake and that pat hug from bradley paul and jon. THEY WERE ALL COOL!!! So you see I DO LOVE THEM!!! Rachel was the nicest out of all of them so Blizz dont judge Rachel the way you think she is.

its called being real, we'll never meet the girl, im sure she' swonderful and sweet and every bit as beautiful in real life, but as a fantasy (which is all she'll ever be for me), she rules :D

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
Blizz? hey do you have something to say? btw i admit paul does look a little gay but the rest are not.

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
a more updated version of S Club 7 oh man i'd love to see their rehearsals and their carnival tour thing in Feb 16 2002 in London
:( it'd be nice to see them again.

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
I think Paul could probably be bisexual but thats what makes him funny. I DONT KNOW? There is no evidence that he is gay or bisexual. If he is, oh well ill still like S Club 7 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.