What's new

simpsons rule!

gokuss4 said:
veeeeeeery funny jaz c'mon give them a chance ;) btw you should see how good lookin the woman look on the group but that's not one of the reasons i like them ??? :alien: well maybe but i love there music, its INSPIRING!!! and some of theres are just preety good :cool:

btw if you want ill post a pic of them.

i would so love to go with rachel :D whadda fine fine female :D

sk8bloke22

roll for life
u ppl hav poor taste in music. s club 7 one of the worst commercial pop pieces of shit to appear on the earth......accept rachel, shes got talent, hehe. they dont do for the music, they do it for the job, the money and the glamour. a real band is not arranged by a rich, slimey production group out to sell the most single. true bands form themselves, hav control over their music...there hav been very few exceptions, the ones who hav actually lasted like Madonna, implying that these rare ppl actually do hav talent. s club 7 wont be around with 2 years time, i guarantee it. name one sclub 7 song which isnt about partying or love. every goddamn chart song is about love. :angry:

sk8bloke22 said:
u ppl hav poor taste in music. s club 7 one of the worst commercial pop pieces of shit to appear on the earth......accept rachel, shes got talent, hehe. they dont do for the music, they do it for the job, the money and the glamour. a real band is not arranged by a rich, slimey production group out to sell the most single. true bands form themselves, hav control over their music...there hav been very few exceptions, the ones who hav actually lasted like Madonna, implying that these rare ppl actually do hav talent. s club 7 wont be around with 2 years time, i guarantee it. name one sclub 7 song which isnt about partying or love. every goddamn chart song is about love. :angry:

give em credit where its due, sure they produce cheesy pop, but its better than most of us will ever do in our lives, and if they make money from it, all the best to em i say... one or two of their songs i actually like!!:blush:

OP
mesman00

mesman00

What's that...?
i don't have anything against gay people, but are you or something? shes gorgeous

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
mesman00 said:
i don't have anything against gay people, but are you or something? shes gorgeous

I KNEW IT!

No! I'm not gay!

But when I walk down the street I can see prettier women. :devil:

gokuss4

Meh...
lol they are british and about rachel she is obsessed with her looks lol thats why she has a lot of makeup on her :)

gokuss4

Meh...
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT PIC?! THAT'S.... good lookin Rachel no doubt and lol Blizz went to the same school as her lol and yes i do believe him ok Blizz ;). Also that does sort of disgraces S Club 7 a little if you like them just for there looks but i like the womans looks of course (everyone does except for gays and girls/women lol) girls go for the guys on S Club 7 unless some of the girls are lesbos. I like the whole groups music, and especially there T.V show its so frickin FUNNY! LMAO! well it is you should watch it and see how it is ;). Rachel is my favorite girl but i do like all of S Club 7 evenly and im not kiddin:) I LOVE THEM TO DEATH!!!;) :cool: and also Bradley the black guy is my favorite guy cause HE IS JUST SO FRICKEN FUNNY!!! LOL!!! thats one of the reasons why i like their show bradley is always the funny one infact all of them are funny in the show BUT they just need a LITTLE acting lessons except Hannah and Paul since they are already good actors since they went to a drama school together, actually met up at the drama school in london somewhere and they knew eachother since even before S Club 7 but the rest of them they didn't know eachother.

Last edited: