What's new

Simple Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clements

Her mentioned it because you can illegally download games via this method - and for that post he got an infarction. I suggest you just drop this whole topic as it is basically on thin ice with regards to the rules of this forum.

mariokart64n

o_O EVIL EYE'S CLEMENTS

wtf's an infraction? I get 3 and i'm gone?

anyway I think your unjustified by calling my post an infraction of the rules. Though I did invite the idea into him, GCM's all over the place, It's no secret to us average PC / Emu guy.

the problem I have with your claim, is I did not give him instruction on *Where to get torrent's I said you may also find gcm's through P2P, or Torrent. I didn't say Go to Google type *** Torrent and start pirating games.

well that's my entire come back to your infraction thing... also try reading my speech on your all slaves to warez on the other page.

EDIT EDIT!!

I'm not a Her, you OLD MAN!! I'm M.A.N.!! an "he"

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Hehe... it's obviously a typing "mistake." It is incorrect english to write "her mentioned" or "his mentioned" and secondly, "e" and "r" are next to each other on the keyboard, so that would make it a high probability of a mistake ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.