What's new

Sigh...

OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
vampireuk said:
So it Bush's fault that she never bothered to pay attention in school and never bothered to get herself a good job?

First, how does it matter how much school you have, there are people in this situation that have bachellors degrees (I know one). Second, how is working 3 jobs tied in with never bothering to get a good job. They are like polar opposites, I just dont see the relation.

You really should stop watching michael moore movies for information on the US. I actually loved that in bowling for columbine he said the woman was forced to work. Holy shit a person can't spend their entire life on welfare, what a nazi nation and stuff!:happy:

Don't know who Michael Moore is, so I dont know if I've seen a movie he has done. But who said anything about welfare, these people are working 3 jobs to stay off welfare. Spending all your time at work is no way to live, you have to have a day off sometime.

Vamp, you have an uncanny way of twisting someones words around to mean the exact opposite of what they said. Come to think of it, you would make a good republican candidate for president had you been born in the Unites States. I'm sure all those people out there that can't think for themselves woudl vote for you.

Last edited:
OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
WhiteX said:
I saw a priest last night on TV that claims that Hogwarts is a real place and Yu gi oh is teaching witchcraft, funny as hell!

Wow, that was completely random.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
First, how does it matter how much school you have, there are people in this situation that have bachellors degrees

Then they should try harder, you make your own future, only lazy slobs who want everything for free go around blaming the government for their own sheer laziness and unwillingness to work hard.

Vamp, you have an uncanny way of twisting someones words around to mean the exact opposite of what they said.

And so do you so don't try and pretend that you don't do the exact same thing, and of course everybody who votes republican can't think for theirself, a nice open minded view there. Of course you are probably not smart enough at the moment to understand the sheer irony behind what you just said.

Edit: Also amusing how the first attempted insults came from the side who always run off crying when they are insulted, as is always the trend.

OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
vampireuk said:
Then they should try harder, you make your own future, only lazy slobs who want everything for free go around blaming the government for their own sheer laziness and unwillingness to work hard.

There are no jobs you fucking prick, all the jobs that pay decent salaries get snatched quick or outsourced to inda. This is caused by the economy, which can effectively contolled by a decent government which we havent had since Bush took office. You can try as hard as you want but you cant pull jobs out of your ass any more than you could say something that isnt rude to someone. Its just not possible. SO, here you are blaming the people who apply for every job they are capable of doing and still getting rejected. How is that their fault? Please tell me how you could have all the education you need and still not find a job, and then its still your fault?

I wish I could live in your fantasy world where nobody has to rely on anyone else to live. Where you can solve any problem by just putting a little more effort into it. Vamp, it doesn't work that way. Humans work together and rely on each other, its the way the world works. I rely on the government to make things happen that one sole person can not do alone, as you do as well.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
There are no jobs you fucking prick

Oh dear look who just lost his imaginary moral highground, how many hail mary's are you going to have to say for that one?

all the jobs that pay decent salaries get snatched quick or outsourced to inda

Dey took our Jerbs!

How is that their fault? Please tell me how you could have all the education you need and still not find a job, and then its still your fault?

They are obviously not trying hard enough, if you want to work you will find work.

I wish I could live in your fantasy world where nobody has to rely on anyone else to live. Where you can solve any problem by just putting a little more effort into it.

I'd suggest moving away from North Korea then and joining the magical world of capitalism. It's a blast.

I rely on the government to make things happen that one sole person can not do alone, as you do as well.

I rely on my self, the government didn't get me fit enough to pass recruit selection, the government did not give me the determination to see myself through selection. The government won't get me through training and the government won't get me to a high rank in a few years time. Do you know who can do all that? Me.

OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
EDIT: REMOVED

You know what, I concede. I can see this is absolutely hopeless and I've grown tired of this discussion.

Last edited:

DreamcastFan

one of them actually thought AIDS come from gay people lol. didn't AIDS originate from a guy that had sex with a monkey? or bit by a monkey? something like that

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Eagle, I learned a long time ago under the nick "Sayargh", that trying to reason with VampireUk is impossible, so therefore I don't care what he has to say anymore - he doesn't care what I have to say anyway so why should I care what he has? ;)

Personally i'm past caring what America does, you guys can vote for whoever the hell you like, even Saddam and I wouldn't care. I mean what's the point? I'm British, I would rather worry about my own government than theirs. There's no need to be more patriotic to someone elses country than your own, heh.

Scotland rules, America sucks. -- End of ;)

Last edited:

euphoria

Emutalk Member
Well ScottJC, as you might know that USA and UK are pretty strongly linked to each others since WWII. Also the London bombing could be because UK's involvement in Iraq war.
You of course can ignore and pay attention to what ever you wish, but the fact is that USA's political environment affects you.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
USA's political environment affects EVERYONE not just us, actually. They are a super-power. But, why should I care? what can *I* do about what america does, i'll tell you, a big fat 0. If I can't make a difference then I fail to see why I should care.

At least I can vote for my countrys government even if the partie I want in loses It still makes me feel better.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
ScottJC said:
USA's political environment affects EVERYONE not just us, actually. They are a super-power. But, why should I care? what can *I* do about what america does, i'll tell you, a big fat 0. If I can't make a difference then I fail to see why I should care.
Ladies and Gentleman, we have a wise man on board to counter the OMG I RAEG AGAINS TEH MACHIN zealots. I salute you my dear fellow :party:
PS : Although you can be quite a cock sometimes ;)

euphoria

Emutalk Member
ScottJC said:

At least I can vote for my countrys government even if the partie I want in loses It still makes me feel better.

Ok, i see your point. Although you possibly could affect your country's political relationship with USA by voting, but i don't know a squat about UK's political parties.

It's the old problem that one person can't really do anything and when alot of people feel that way they fail to affect as a group.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
ScottJC said:
USA's political environment affects EVERYONE not just us, actually. They are a super-power

I'm just waiting that the congress to reject the CAFTA