What's new

Sidewinder game pade on nemu

grenzo

I have a sidewinder gamepad usb version 1.01, and I chose it as my input device and then I went assign what did what, and when I chose under the mapping section a button, a for example, it gave me list of sidewinder buttons 1-9, i don't know which button is which or how to assign these things, and I'm kind of slow, can anyone give me suggestion? Thanks for any helps.

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
If it doesn't say on the buttons, go into the gamepad/joystick thing in the control panel, then click on the pad, then click on properties. It should give some sort of idea. There might be 9 circles and when you press a button, the number of the button will light up... I dno, something like that. I don't have my sidewinder plugged in.

OP
G

grenzo

Thanks man, that helped, and I figured that part out, but now I have a different problem in that whenever I assign a button to something and then go to the next button to assign it, the old one I already did is erased and it won't save what I assigned it's button as. On top of that I don't know what to assign all the pan left and right stuff or analog or c buttons. Is there an adapter to just plug my n64 controller into computer?

tilex

I have the same problem with my gravis gamepad pro, but i found a way to get through... i've downloaded from gravis' website a little app called "experience"... I had the possibility to change any key of my gamepad to be recognized as a keyboard key.

I'm sure there's something that does the same for your gamepad...

Hope it helps