What's new

Show me your desktop!!

Bopig!

The Great BO
Oh ya.. THAT program. I had that myself now that I think of it a long time ago. It really fuked up my computer when I uninstalled it. Not sure why but I'm not taking any chances with it again.

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
ZeeDesktopThatIzMine.jpg

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Wallpaper quickly made from the new Dolphin shots.

Bonus points if anyone can tell me the song the lyrics on my away message in the toolbar are from!

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
cooliscool said:
Whoa, welcome back man!

Been a while. Been wondering what happened to you. :p
Yup, kinda lost interest for a while, then when I saw what's been happening lately, I had to come back to check everything out.

neways, this isn't a desktop thread without a desktop. decided to go with a natural look. :saint:

Shpongled

News Junkie
mikebonnell.com

This guy is extremely talented, and when I'm not using a Final Fantasy X background or just a black background, this is what I use.

http://www.mikebonnell.com/pub_html/0251/pub0251.html

http://www.mikebonnell.com/ to explore his site more thoroughly. Check that first link though, he offers free pics, these are just a few of the free ones... I liked his artwork so much that I eventually signed up for a membership, even though the free pics are just as good.

Mike Bonnell, check him out. :) Tell me if you like the backgrounds.

peace

P.S. Where did you get those platform icons, 2bzy4ne1?

Last edited:

2fast4u

updated ... messed around with the styles a bit yesterday and updated the icon set. also the wallpaper is an all-time favorite :D

desktop_01_19_05.png

Knuckles

Here's my latest, some people are thinking that it's too much red , I like red :p

and I was having some fun with photoshop, ended up as my wallpaper....

Maxim Dude

Banned
Wow, knuckles, where can I download that Windows XP skin? Or is it not freeware?

Anyway, I would post mine, but it's very boring...My computer, FireFox, Recycle bin, Network Neighbourhood, And HP Printer Toolkit...Thats it, besides Red Alert 2...