What's new

Show me your desktop!!

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Here's mine. Just listening to the winamp radio thing. Nothin' special at the moment. I have a few for reserve though, because I get bored of one pretty quickly. :)

1152*864 resized, of course.

mesman00

What's that...?
who likes jessica simpson?

desktop.png

KingTom

aka "Passion"
it was Neptune, by the way. Uranus has a ring around it.
On neptune it rains diamonds. the pressure, as carbon dust is falling from the atmosphere to the core, is so great that it turns the dust into diamonds. Amazing stuff.

2fast4u

new wp, still very subtle style. plus i discovered my desktop as a way to reduce the sticky notes taking over my desk workspace.

desktop_01_06_04.jpg

blizz

2fast4u said:
new wp, still very subtle style. plus i discovered my desktop as a way to reduce the sticky notes taking over my desk workspace.

desktop_01_06_04.jpg

I've gotta ask. Who is that fine lady?

Martin

Administrator
I made this not long ago, nothing fancy but it reminds people to keep their hands off my computer. :saint:
bloodymartin.gif

Eagle

aka Alshain
AlphaWolf said:
Nice dragon bg, where'd you find it?

www.lineage.com

The dragons name is Valakas The Fire Dragon Brother to Lindivor The Wind Dragon, Antharas The Earth Dragon, and Fafurion The Water Dragon. But I'm sure thats more info than you really wanted.

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
2fast4u said:
heidi klum it is

lol, I have her on a wallpaper too, I had to dig around on my hard drive cause I had forgotten I had it. I had to do a little trickery to make it decent to post here but well here it is.