What's new

Show me your desktop!!

Slougi

I'm a happy win2k bunny now :bunny: :happy:

Desktop5.JPG

Stezo2k

S-2K
hmm u got your desktop set as a webpage? if yes, turn it off cuz then u can have transparrent icon descriptions, which improve the apperence :)

Stez

Josep

eyerun4phun
my cluttered desktop, no i don't plan to organize it soon cause it'll be like that by the end of the week if i tried to;) anyway, hopefully there isn't anything too incriminating from my desktop right now;)

and yes, my hd is waaaay too full;) need to start burning some stuff off;)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Josep said:
my cluttered desktop, no i don't plan to organize it soon cause it'll be like that by the end of the week if i tried to;) anyway, hopefully there isn't anything too incriminating from my desktop right now;)

and yes, my hd is waaaay too full;) need to start burning some stuff off;)

holy shit! i couldn't liv with myself if my desktop ever got that full! :cry: :p

Oh and stez thanks for the suggestion, it works but i'd rather have my black icons ;)

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Cluttered desktops rocks ;)
you can do as I have done, create a folder on the desktop and move all files/shortcuts that you don't use so often to that folder. Then you can fill the desktop again ;)

compare my desktop to josephs, LOL! i dont think i could put up with that many either... hell even having that text file there bugs me!

Slougi

New, leet and improved

desktop7.jpg

Edit: It seems the image tags are broken now.

Edit2: img tags work again... weird

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
I'm going to laugh slougi when your sig. ends up to be a terrible movie;) even though i think it'll be bomb;)