What's new

Show me your desktop!!

Slougi

New one :stupid:

desktop19.jpg

Josep

eyerun4phun
Harteex, watch it there buddy, there might be some things you might want to blur out for certain reasons, starts with a W;) a certain icon, that technically does not exist until it, um, its released;)

Slougi

Josep said:
Harteex, watch it there buddy, there might be some things you might want to blur out for certain reasons, starts with a W;) a certain icon, that technically does not exist until it, um, its released;)
Bleh, if you check my old desktops, I have that as well ;)

Originally posted by B*A*G*G
nice tunes Slougi

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Josep said:

Nah that's just Warcraft 2 that I.. um... named wrong ;)

2fast4u

/me is getting nostalgic about windows 3 ... then remembers dos's upper memory configuration crap and tries to forget all recalled memories

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
you do know that Tux (The Linux Penguin) is trying to give everyone the massive and important point that Windows (not just limited to XP) sucks, and it sucks more then Linux could ever suck.

Like common, what would you choose for a logo a stupid window, or a Penguin sitting down full from eating herring ready to burp?

Slougi

Malcolm said:
you do know that Tux (The Linux Penguin) is trying to give everyone the massive and important point that Windows (not just limited to XP) sucks, and it sucks more then Linux could ever suck.

Uhh.... Your point? ???