What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

XS Guile

Tireur d'élite
Vegetable said:
And replying to MrRatt, how would you know that it was a pirated game hmm?
Just read the name of the harvest moon iso in the shot and compare it to the released iso you can find on the web...

Loki

Enough talk of downloaded ISO's!!!

Sweet shots guys! You make me dr00l! - Any chance sonic works in game yet? :D

Gladiac0190

Oh my GOD?! EUR_ACGC?!
EUR stands for the GameCube-hackinggroup known as Eurasia... Guys, leave your hands from this piece of shit... Only bought games are good games ;D and AC is such a sweet one...

//edit
nah, again 2 minutes too slow ;D, Loki is right, stop talking about it ...

Last edited:

dosmaen

Ever thought, what if they don't have the broadband adapter? They cost $50 to buy in a store, and they are really hard to come by, as well. I've only seen one around my town.

Gladiac0190

Yes, you're right, I only got my BBA on ebay... A friend of mine told me, that PSO will become "Gamer's Joice" bundled with something like a new bba, with streaming protection... but the stuff with the protection is not sure...

Evrain

The Forbidden One
I don't think we should criticise emu authors for using dlded games... You need games to test in order to improve, and sure ector & co. haven't enough time/money to rip/buy every single game!
ISOs are bad, when used by the wide public: besides, homebrew sometimes are just too damn cool!
Honestly, I don't care about the emulator release itself, all I want are the specs and the translation files so I can hack the Italian version once again :)
Evrain

XS Guile

Tireur d'élite
I don t criticise the emu authors, I was just answering a question...
I really don t care where they get their iso lol...

kage

And with that, I recomend we keep this thread to "screenshots", not the legality of roms etc. I think we're extremely lucky F[RES posted some shots of the new build, and I dont think we want to incur their wrath by giving them a hard time about ANY aspect of it. Just my two cents.

So with that being said, anyone else out there have any new screenshots of something we haven't seen yet?

:ninja:

Marce1991

Programmer
plz can somebody tell me how to get ac working?I have it but doesn´t shows video.And I wanted to take a screenshot and i have already tried FRAPS but didn´t worked.

kage

Animal Crossing doesn't work on the current build. The screenshot that you've seen in this section is of a build not yet released.

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Hmmm, guess some more shots of Spawn Armageddon would be much appreciated.
I want those damn cool icons too...
Evrain

Marce1991

Programmer
I want to post screenshots, but plz can someone recommend me a good one i have already tried Fraps but didn´t work.

kage

Marce1991 said:
I want to post screenshots, but plz can someone recommend me a good one i have already tried Fraps but didn´t work.

I'd highly recommend "screenseize". Really simple, and it works really well.

dosmaen

Zelda Four Swords should be out in japan, I think.
Would like to see some screens, if anyone can get some in the emulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.