What's new

Shenmue On Chankast Distorted Help?

CaS

:homestar: HEY GUYS I HAVE A BIG QUESTION... I AM PLAYING SHENMUE 1 AND THE SCREEN IS DISTORTED.... SHENMUE IS MISSING HIS EYE BALLS AND SOMETIMES THE SCREEN GOES CRAZY lol PLEASE HELP IF THERE IS A SOLUTION.:party:

OP
C

CaS

Cuz I PC has been turned off for 2 days also the SHENMUE GAME IS on a CD(WHICH I MADE MYSELF)

Miretank

Lurking
Nah CaS, don't listen to them, their are just joking :p I can help you :)

Hmm, so your Shenmue game looks distorted? I have seen this before. I'm so sorry m8, but I have bad news: it happens because you got a virus named to1D1.exe (it comes inside a file you've downloaded), and its "mortal". If you don't know, this is a virus that attacks the Chankast emulator, and when you open Chankast, it spread the malice content through all your drivers (both Video and Sound, and I've seen people that said that even the Motherboard bios can be several damaged). This virus normally comes with downloaded DC BIOS (thats why it safer when you dump dc bios by yourself). Well, the only cure for such trouble is a reformat. I feel for you CaS, but you'll need to reformat and lose everything before the virus attack your hardware =\

But before (or after that), you should read the Chankast stickies like this one before opening a new thread. Also use the search function next time :)

Good Luck! ;)

Aleron235

Play with different combinations of the "Use ZWrite" and use "Use AlphaTest ZWrite" functions under Options > Configure video. If it still looks weird, you'll have to deal with it until we see a new version of Chankast.

Remember, it is in beta still, bugs and strange happenings are to be expected.

ong_chu_net

CaS said:
:homestar: HEY GUYS I HAVE A BIG QUESTION... I AM PLAYING SHENMUE 1 AND THE SCREEN IS DISTORTED.... SHENMUE IS MISSING HIS EYE BALLS AND SOMETIMES THE SCREEN GOES CRAZY lol PLEASE HELP IF THERE IS A SOLUTION.:party:
Use "Use Zwrite" and "Use Alpha Test" functions... That's all . :whistling