What's new

Shenmue 2: Pine Game Arcade

IceFlow2

When I try to play Outrun the screen goes black and the emulator crashes.
When I try to play Space Harrier the screeen just goes black then after a short time it says the game is over and asks me if I want to play again.

BalleBal

Read the compatibility FAQ's plz.

IceFlow2 said:
When I try to play Outrun the screen goes black and the emulator crashes.
When I try to play Space Harrier the screeen just goes black then after a short time it says the game is over and asks me if I want to play again.

You should try and read the compat. FAQ's more often and then you would have know about this problem. :saint:

OP
IceFlow2

IceFlow2

What compatability FAQ's ?
You could have at least provided a link instead of coming across as an intollerent F***wit! :whistling

Last edited:
OP
IceFlow2

IceFlow2

As obvious as it seems when pointed out it is still reasonably well hidden.
Ive been going by the official compatibility thread here on Emutalk and it says nothing about the problems I speak of.

Now to test all of those tabs and see where the FAQ's are hidden, thanks for the clue.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Ahem.. look at the highlighted area in my post. 2 posts in this thread from you and they're both smartassed.

:huh:

Last edited:

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Woa, now now cooliscool, settle down, lol. He's a little new, give him a break will ya? We were all new to something at once wondering "WTF do i do" and being ignorant. We always wanted ppl to tell us whats wrong, not half to read a manual :p Anyways, just read the FREAKING HELP FILE! :D

Heinster

He should have known better after 100+ posts. Lets all be reasonable, any other noob would be treated the same and he should know better.... On the other hand Balleball was very diplomatic in his answer. So his reaction wasn't quite fair.

CrazyYatta

Also, i'd like to add that not all n00bs start out ignorant wanting everyone to help them and blah blah what nots, so i wouldnt go as far as to say that ALL of us were once like that. I mean, i know I wasn't, so to say that we were all once like that is kinda eh. To sum up, there's more than one way to be a n00b. heh

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
Heinster said:
He should have known better after 100+ posts. Lets all be reasonable, any other noob would be treated the same and he should know better.... On the other hand Balleball was very diplomatic in his answer. So his reaction wasn't quite fair.

i agree

OP
IceFlow2

IceFlow2

attack of the geeks

Doesent say anything about the problems I mentioned!
http://www.ngemu.com/dc/chanka.php?action=compat&req=game&id=440

Oh and what about the Chankast FAQ??
Nothing there either . Hmmm must be in the compatibility list on this forum...wait, no I already Clearly stated that its not there.

Thanks for being so helpful. I don't think I'll bother reporting any compatabilty issues here in future.

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
IceFlow2 said:
attack of the geeks

And just what do you call yourself? You seem to know quite a bit about computers/gaming.

Ah, the jock who knows all? Cmon now.. no one attacked you, infact.. if I read right, you started with the smartass comments.

OP
IceFlow2

IceFlow2

cooliscool said:
Ahem.. look at the highlighted area in my post. 2 posts in this thread from you and they're both smartassed.

:huh:
Ahh I thought there must have been a reason for you snapping like that.
I in no way meant to be smart by what I wrote, you percieved it negative for some reason?

OP
IceFlow2

IceFlow2

np.
Ive noticed that the arcade games crashing the emu has been added to the compat. list recentley or I somehow missed it.

Sorry for any inconveinence.

Nightmare said:
Gees, you don't mid openley expressing you lack of tollerence do you. What's it like being perfect?

Last edited:

BalleBal

Never thought it would trigger such reactions out of people like this. :evil:
It was never intended like this, i only think people should read more FAQ's before they start to ask questions.
So that reply was more of a hint, than to be a so called smartass or something like that.

And if even such "diplomatic" reply's can trigger flames or swearing out of people what will this world come to? :happy:

And the thread i was referring to is: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=20609
(The compatibility FAQ)

on this sentence:

Shenmue: Works almost perfectly, use zwrite and alpha test zwrite, NOTE: The arcade games close the emulator, black screen when you save mark from the mad angels in disc 3 (thx micielk)

Shenmue 2: Works (see above)

Last edited:
OP
IceFlow2

IceFlow2

Your like an ostrich with its head in the sand.
You can't honstly expect me to beleive you werent trying to be patronizinng with your initial reply?

what about the emote icon at the end?
a whistle is not the best way to show you were being sincere and mean well.

For the record that list is the Emutalk Compatability List not the Chankast Compatability FAQ!

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Although I don't like the "ostrich" thing, I have to admit that IceFlow2 is right (partially); the compadibility list had the Shenmue notes added recently so it was impossible for him to know about the problem. Stezo2k's job isn't easy so any compatibility report can help him make the list more accurate. The other members obviously didn't know that the "problems" were added after IceFlow2's post that's why this flaming started.
My point is that this "mess" was created because none of you could know this and that there in no real reason to continue the flaming.
I hope that you'll accept my "request" to stop this whole thing.