What's new

Share your Save Files!!!

pH0eN1x

Ok, what about a new section in which you can share your save files?
I think it is a good idea!!! :)
I searched all over the internet and i found nothing about emulators saves!! :ermm: (.eep, .sra and .fla extensions)
So let's everyone share his/her save files in this thread!!!! ;)

:n64: n64 Rulez!!

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Save files, yeah, that may be a good idea, but no saved states, of course. Though people would have to watch out for viruses and such.
- Modem

OP
pH0eN1x

pH0eN1x

olivieryuyu said:
well good idea but no because could harm bandwith ....

:)

olivieryuyu you have right but i didn't mean save states, only the game saves ;)
(.eep, .sra, .fla and not .pj, .zip) which are between:

160 Bytes (yea only bytes) -> 550 bytes [.eep's size -> .fla's size] :bouncy:

I think that this thread must be a sticky one! :)

Ok here are mine:
(banjo-kazooie is 95% complete and not 90%)

Last edited:
O

overkill

Hey, this is a good idea. I don't have any impressive saves yet, but here's a crusin exotica save. It's under my name and I haven't unlockes Exotica Mode yet, but I unlocked all of the cars and have 20 nitros. The one I have doesn't have any built in cheats, so this may be usefull.

btw, I'm no n00b to emulation or forums

xamenus

I think this is in the wrong forum...should be in Gaming or General N64 emulation discussion, or maybe Suggestions (about creating a new forum). :)

Good idea, though. But I wish Zophar's Domain would host N64 savs as well, rather than creating a dozen NES savestate archives. :)

OP
pH0eN1x

pH0eN1x

Maybe you have right icefox38 but the moderator of this forum can create an extra place at download section for n64 saves and can move all the saves from here to there. :D
Finally if you have for example a 16 bytes save, don't zip it because it will be an 160 bytes zip file. So you can rename for example an 16 bytes x.sra to x.sra.zip so that the forum can accept the file. ;)

:n64: Rulez

Anyone who have a save from Donkey Kong 64 before the last key or ~70% complete?

Last edited:
O

overkill

oops, forgot about renaming...

And I'm looking for a DK64 save just before the final boss. That's probably asking a bit much, but I was never able to beat the final Bever Bother Bonus Barrels or the original DK game for the nintendo coin. *irony* Also, if there's ever going to be a section for this, I'd recommend having a thread for requests, because they would clutter the sharing thread if allowed. Just a thought.

jessman1988

Banned
This is a GREAT idea! I'd love to help, but sadly, my save-states aren't anything that you people would want. what i have, you have, lol. well, anyone got a save state for Ocarina or Time when you fight Bongo Bongo? I've been looking for one forever.

OP
pH0eN1x

pH0eN1x

jessman1988 said:
This is a GREAT idea! I'd love to help, but sadly, my save-states aren't anything that you people would want. what i have, you have, lol. well, anyone got a save state for Ocarina or Time when you fight Bongo Bongo? I've been looking for one forever.

Hey man you are doing a big mistake. We are not sharing save-states because it would harm the bandwith. We are sharing only save files which are a few bytes or kbytes. Save-states are 1-2 Mb. ;) Saves are from the game-rom and save-states are from emulator created. ;)...... :)

schibo

Emulator Developer
Dextrose.com has many save files. You may need to rename them for Project64. One that I tried also works in 1964 when renamed appropriately.

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
jessman1988 said:
well, anyone got a save state for Ocarina or Time when you fight Bongo Bongo? I've been looking for one forever.

I have to ask- if you've been looking for a save state for a long while, why didn't you just replay the game and create your own when you couldn't find one?

O

overkill

True, but there's nothing wrong with requesting. I'm playing through Zelda OOT again now and now that I've seen this I'll be sure to keep the save right before Bongo Bongo and post it before long.

jessman1988

Banned
thanks, overkill for saying that you'll try to help me out! I'd get there myself, but I don't have enough time on my hands. I DO have the original n64 game too, but my gameshark ruined my 100% saved game. CRAP! lol.

O

overkill

No problem. I'm playing it a twice normal speed for the chalenge, so I probably won't have many hearts, but yeah, I know how you feel. My gameshark ruined my DK64 game and I don't have the time to play it all again up to play the final battle which I've yet to see because I can't get the nintendo coin now. I'll really appriciate it if someone could give me a far DK64 save. I could fix my original game pack if any of my three game sharks wasn't busted. :happy:

BountyJedi

I've got a zelda mm save with everything except (all) hearts and any of the stuff you get from fairies =p (was to lazy to search for em)
its good if some1 feels like playing endgame atleast =p

i didnt really know which to include ( .fla or.m0 so i included both =p )