What's new

shadows of the empire/ 2nd level

rcgamer

the old guy
has anyone figured out a way to get the second level (escape from hoth) of star wars shadows of the empire working. all i get is a lot of blue flickering screen. this is with both rices and jabos. glide is just too slow if you dont have a voodoo card for this game.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
Thanks man , it worked great. also clears up the flickering during the intro.

Last edited:

jamiec21

I can't change this because the options in the Rom Settings tab are all greyed out. Anyone know what I can do?

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
woohoo, got past the second level. killed the at-st the hard way. nothing but lasers. check it out. now to start the 3rd level.

Veracity

Emu Controller Freak
NM I fixed it. TY TY TY Trot I always thought this game was unplayable until tonight. Its one of my all time favorites. Can anyone say code to be tie fighter or x wing on the last level? I can :D

Last edited:

sirphes

Okay, maybe I'm just stupid, but can anyone tell me how to do this?

I can't find a "roms settings menu"; I can only find a "roms properties" menu, which doesn't grey out when I'm not playing, and which does not appear to have a D3D clear mode. Where is this "Roms Settings Menu"?

sirphes

Hmm...

Well, I think I can see where the beginnings of my problems are: how do I get into Jabo's plugin's menu?