What's new

SF3: 3rd Strike/Daemon 3.29 issues.

Varien

Varien
I have about 3 versions of SF3. Just a minute ago i turned my NTSC (supposedly...seemed pal to me) into a self-boot. I burned it off, ran it on my bigger rig, it runs fine except for it chugs when it goes to read from the CD-R. The reason why i'm not using Daemon 3.29 is that it totally demolished my system. Locked up solid as soon as i installed it. Lovely Blue Screens all over the place. I couldn't even get into safe mode to remove it. At any rate i formatted my system and tried fresh again, same problem, luckily i got a system restore handy.

I'm sure there isn't a solution to this yet, but I've done a lot of searching the past couple days and haven't been able to come up with anything. Um...is there ANY way i can get 3.29 running on my system without it failing so i can play some SF3. I'm so close...this extra bit of "chugging" is a kick in the ass.

I'm runnin XP corp with SP2. I never had a problem with it on the other rig running XP home SP1. I assume there's a reason for this? Any help or advice would be great.

Thanks in advance.

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
Varien said:
I have about 3 versions of SF3. Just a minute ago i turned my NTSC (supposedly...seemed pal to me) into a self-boot. I burned it off, ran it on my bigger rig, it runs fine except for it chugs when it goes to read from the CD-R. The reason why i'm not using Daemon 3.29 is that it totally demolished my system. Locked up solid as soon as i installed it. Lovely Blue Screens all over the place. I couldn't even get into safe mode to remove it. At any rate i formatted my system and tried fresh again, same problem, luckily i got a system restore handy.

I'm sure there isn't a solution to this yet, but I've done a lot of searching the past couple days and haven't been able to come up with anything. Um...is there ANY way i can get 3.29 running on my system without it failing so i can play some SF3. I'm so close...this extra bit of "chugging" is a kick in the ass.

I'm runnin XP corp with SP2. I never had a problem with it on the other rig running XP home SP1. I assume there's a reason for this? Any help or advice would be great.

Thanks in advance.

put this on your pc and then install deamon tools 3.29 no blue screen anymore

OP
Varien

Varien

Varien
Soo...this worked for people with my problem? I've read some of the Daemon Tools forums and so far nothing mentioning vers. 3.29 for this debugger.

Anyone with my prob use this and have it work? I don't wanna be forced to sys restore or format again

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
it's works because of of the fact that i have that driver on my rig with deamon tools 3.29 after uninstalling 4.03he and it's still on my rig never took it off and 3.29 works fine for me no blue screen

Last edited:
OP
Varien

Varien

Varien
Oddly enough SF3 worked for me using Daemon 4.03

Thanks for the help all the same fella's.