What's new

Several Questions about Chankast.

jessman1988

Banned
Yo. First of all, are there really people out there that get full speed on some games? Second, do any of you actually get a rumble on your controllers? Third, am I the only one that gets garbage all over my screen when playing Sonic Adventure 2, or do most of you experience this unless you turn wireframe on? Fourth, will there EVER be a manual or even an auto frame skip option? This could REALLY speed things up. Fifth, could you guys please tell me all of the bugs in the first Sonic Adventure? I'm about to extract my ISO. Thanks for your time.

Guru64

About the full speed question: Yes, some people get full speed on some games (sometimes even over full speed. The speed of a game depends on serveral things. In some area's of a game, it can run really fast and in others it can run slow as hell. Also, 2D games run faster than 3D games.
About Sonic Adventure 2: I heard that only people with NVidia cards have it. I have a NVidia GeForce4 MX440 and I have it too.

Guru64

jessman1988 said:
Thanks. You've answered 3 of my questions. I really appreciate it.
Didn't I answer only two of your questions?

Anyway, I have some more answers:

About the rumble: Yes, but I don't have a rumble controller myself. There are might a few rumble controllers that do not work with Chankast.
About the frameskip: I'm sure it will be implented in a newer version...
About Sonic Adventure: I didn't try it myself, but it seems to crash when taking the train to the Mystic Ruins. There are also several small graphics glitches.