What's new

Seven frickin' weeks!

noals

sure !
fuck off poor bitch

edit : huh... are we talking about poor guys who did a mistake ?...
damn ! we are rude...

LMAO

Last edited:

smegforbrain

Considering that every previous Star Wars filmed was shown at this theatre, it wasn't a poor assumption on their part.

In fact, I'm wondering why the hell the theatre isn't getting it. It could totally suck ass, but it's still going to make everybody tons of money.

smcd

I'd rather not see it at all. ;) *wants a release of the original, UNEDITED 4-6 on DVD, that's all for me in the Star Wars set.

Eagle

aka Alshain
sethmcdoogle said:
*wants a release of the original, UNEDITED 4-6 on DVD, that's all for me in the Star Wars set.

Your gonna be waiting a lot longer than 7 weeks for that.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Yeah, fuck Lucas for making money out of his intellectual property :rolleyes:
Edit : I never really figured out why would anyone wait for weeks outside a movie theater just to watch a movie on the opening nigt. It would be the same freaking movie a week later, and you'll be able to watch it properly dressed (not to mention properly smelling too).
Also, waiting for weeks outside a movie theater in order to watch a Star Wars movie does not make you cool.

Last edited:
OP
Allnatural

Allnatural

DuDe said:
I never really figured out why would anyone wait for weeks outside a movie theater just to watch a movie on the opening nigt. It would be the same freaking movie a week later...
Agreed. I always wait at least a week, and usually go in the afternoon. Large crowds don't enhance the experience imo.

smegforbrain

*chuckle*

I don't think I've ever had to sit in line for longer than a couple of hours for any movie. Ever.

But then, with the theater I go to, there are almost always tickets on sale a few days, if not a week or two, in advance (so I've never had to show up when it's already sold out).

My only problem then is just getting a good seat. :)

smcd

DuDe said:
Yeah, fuck Lucas for making money out of his intellectual property :rolleyes:

He could probably make a good deal MORE if he'd release an uncut/unedited/un"enhanced" version of 4-6 on DVD. Lots of die-hard fans liked the original release in it's original glory. I'm not a die-hard, but I know that Han Solo shot first! :p

noals

LOL
are you from mickey's wonderworld ?

they don't have enough time to do their WORK u think ? because in that case, they have it no ?
they can't do a good film ? don't forget, it's their JOB !
but now, all job are the same... the making money job
where are the guys who do something because they like it ?

u need maybe an exemple...
matrix 3
i remember when i went out the theater...
"DAMN ! WHAT WAS THAT !!??"
bullshit for making money... like starwars 3 will be...

oh ! say "hello" to pluto and winny for me, they are good friends ^^

smcd

noals said:
LOL
are you from mickey's wonderworld ?

they don't have enough time to do their WORK u think ? because in that case, they have it no ?
they can't do a good film ? don't forget, it's their JOB !
but now, all job are the same... the making money job
where are the guys who do something because they like it ?

u need maybe an exemple...
matrix 3
i remember when i went out the theater...
"DAMN ! WHAT WAS THAT !!??"
bullshit for making money... like starwars 3 will be...

oh ! say "hello" to pluto and winny for me, they are good friends ^^

He was referring to the people waiting in line. :plain:

smegforbrain

WhiteX said:
This ppl don´t have to attend to WORK or smth?

Yes. They take turns: some lamer sits for 8 hours, then another lamer comes and takes their place while the first lamer goes and *gasps* deals with reality. :)

And does anybody have the slightest clue what noals is rambling on about? :)