What's new

Set up Rice Video 6.1 1 ?? Help

Jefix

When i download rice video 6.1 1 all i get is a bunch of files.. how do i set these files up as a plugin ? please help .=]

NoeOM

Mankind Member
Where to place each file

I got these files within the plugin RAR:

1- RiceVideo.dll
2- RiceVideoDbg.dll
3- BMGlib.dll

You have to put RiceVideo.dll or RiceVideoDbg.dll (or both) into the plugin folder of your emulator, RiceVideo.dll to use Rice plugin and RiceVideoDbg.dll to use the debug version of Rice plugin (and actually I don't know the difference between them since I never use the debug version).

You also need to place BMGlib.dll in a system path folder or, maybe better, in the folder where the emulator executable (.exe) is.

This should work. Post and ask if you have any problem. Good luck!

Last edited:
OP
Jefix

Jefix

Ok, i saved my 1964 under Program Files, but i need to know exactly where to put BMGlib.dll, because when i put it in the system32 folder i still get the error saying, "this application failed to start because bmglib.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application might fix this problem" ? What to do now ?

-Jefix

Allnatural

Jefix said:
Ok, i saved my 1964 under Program Files, but i need to know exactly where to put BMGlib.dll, because when i put it in the system32 folder i still get the error saying, "this application failed to start because bmglib.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application might fix this problem" ? What to do now ?
Put it in the same folder as 1964.

jllai

Say, what emulator do You use for this? I'm still having problems finding the plugin itself.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
yeah but it works best with 1964 for me, but I tried it with Pj64 and didnt work too well.