What's new

Server needed for TSO HQ Radio

Vchat20

I am starting a TSO Radio station, and need someone with a T1 or better to run a simple program (it uses VERY little resources and sits right in your systray next to the clock) 24/7 . Basically all it does is takes the music I play on my PC and broadcasts it to all the listener's. I would run it on my PC but I only have 56K. I cant pay anything to ya, but If you have some kinda business or something, make an audio ad, and I will have it played on the station during commercial's.

OP
Vchat20

Vchat20

Well, I have a server now. completely free except for needing to run some sponsor paid commercials by them. I will have a link up soon to it (as soon as our site gets going).

OP
Vchat20

Vchat20

BTW, if anyone needs some advertising, make a good audio ad 20 min's at most in length. send it to me via email, then I will tell you payment options. $10 per month for a 20 sec ad played once every hour.

OP
Vchat20

Vchat20

Well, it isnt my choice. I am not running the server. if it was my choice, I wouldnt even care. as long as I can get it running, nothin else matter's.