What's new

Sega Announces Sonic Riders For PC

JKKDARK

Sega of America announced Sonic Riders for the PC and will be released this holiday season ;)

Scott A. Steinberg, Vice President of Marketing, said: "Sonic Riders adds a new and exciting dimension to PC racing games. The blending of the action-racing genre and the Sonic franchise has created a racing game that is appealing and accessible to both Sonic fans and casual gamers alike."

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Great, now sega release sonic adventure 2 for PC already!! I loved the first one on PC, great framerate and high res who could ask for more? The only way I can play the 2nd one is on my gamecube or fairly slowly on my PC with chankast. Good lord the PC badly needs some more platformer games - the market for them on the PC is drier than my sore throat.

edit: I played sonic riders on my ps2, i quite liked it suprisingly although I definitely don't think sonic needs a board to be fast, they should've made him just run instead.

Last edited:

xneoangel

Persona User
ScottJC said:
Great, now sega release sonic adventure 2 for PC already!! I loved the first one on PC, great framerate and high res who could ask for more?

Yeah that, the only sonic game i havent played its SA2 because i dont have a DC or a GC, i also played SA:DX on my PC and it was great.

Cobrax1884

Banned
I played absolutely ALL the sonic games except sonic adventure 2 battle sa2 (well, i did play a bit of it on chankast but it's no fun) Shadow and the arcade games(but i did play sonic the fighters on an emulator.
I knew about sonic riders coming to pc and my fav sonic pc game is sadx but i think that from now on it will be sonic riders.