What's new

SEarching for MSR SOUNDS

Dreamlover

I know, that this is not realy the board to ask this question, because it is not a question to the emulator, but i have no idea, where i can ask. I´m searching the Metropolis Street Racer Soundtrack (NOT the game or iso) I like the music in this game. Can you say me, where i can find the sound, or how i can extract the sound from the original game disc (these day i get the coder cable i hope). If it is impossible can you say me how to extrace the sound from a iso.

I hope that this question is ok and i don´t break rules (i don´t ask for the iso)

-indecisive-

Dreamlover said:
I know, that this is not realy the board to ask this question, because it is not a question to the emulator, but i have no idea, where i can ask. I´m searching the Metropolis Street Racer Soundtrack (NOT the game or iso) I like the music in this game. Can you say me, where i can find the sound, or how i can extract the sound from the original game disc (these day i get the coder cable i hope). If it is impossible can you say me how to extrace the sound from a iso.

I hope that this question is ok and i don´t break rules (i don´t ask for the iso)

yeah, i downloaded a couple songs from that game a while ago. like that song 'am i only dreaming' i think. anyway, i got em from a game music site which i forgot. since i don't remember where i got the soundtrack from i can't really help you out, but a good thing to do would be to look for game sountrack sites and you may find this sountrack there.
later!