What's new

SDks

Knuckles

If you are talking about the plugins specs, they aren't released and there is no plan to release them so far.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
ector said:
Plugin specs will be released. Can't give you a date.

I heard a rumor that they were going to be released when the new version is released, can you say if it's true, or are you not sure if it will be?

Note : Just askin', I don't really care. :p

TaN00Ki

Sodisna said:
It's possible for me to get the SDKs of Dolphin? I need them for hacking a game.

If you mean for ProDG, u dont need

just install it properly with commands

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
zaba_3 said:
Vile324 said:
...What the hell is a SDK? >.<
SDK mean software developement kit

Ohhh.. I found one of those once, somewhere. Some Gamecube Development crap. Installation file for the PC, probably had a virus. :p

So, he's looking for one of those? Or is he asking for one for Dolphin? o_O

Knuckles

Dolphin doesn't have one, but there are SDKs for the Gamecube, it start to piss me off, people not able to ask questions correctly...

SonicN

Banned
as u are talking about plugin i tryed to put dolwins pad plugin on dolphin and when i went to load up the choose plugin thing it crashed

is it possible to add plugins to dolphin

Gladiac0190

SonicN said:
as u are talking about plugin i tryed to put dolwins pad plugin on dolphin and when i went to load up the choose plugin thing it crashed

wrong topic here but...
Hmmm, there is no additional plugin for dolphin teaser atm from what i know...

zaba_3

SonicN said:

dolwin plugins dont work on dolphin because they use difference plugin specs

Azimer

Emulator Developer
FYI, Dolphin was the project name for the Gamecube before they gave it a production name,

The guy must have been confusing the Dolphin 3rd party emulator with this. So the question wasn't the problem. It was the interpretation of what Dolphin was referring to.

einstein123

Azimer said:
FYI, Dolphin was the project name for the Gamecube before they gave it a production name,

The guy must have been confusing the Dolphin 3rd party emulator with this. So the question wasn't the problem. It was the interpretation of what Dolphin was referring to.

"Dolphin 3rd Party"????

Whats that???? I know 3rd party, but they have an GC emulator????