What's new

ScreenShots

Master Sword

A Freakin' Old Sword
ok well since my name is master sword, I was trying to get a picture of the master sword in Zelda 0oT and after i took the screenshot and went to go check out the pic,
all I got was a black pic. Is this just some setting i have wrong or is it some flaw in the emu?
becuase once ina while when i try taking a pic sometimes it works and other it just comes up blank.

thx

Binary64

How have you create the screenshort. I must now to help you, you pindeed when ress the standart windows key "Print" on your Keyboard, the screenshot will only have a copy of your VGA-Memory or "GDI" data of your Screen because DirectX uses special buffers "clippers" that are Displayed seperatly on the Screen, and Windows will not take them if you want a screenshot. (differently on VGA cards). I use the internal function of Project64 to make screens. If you got a black picture too, check out you plugins or you VGA settings or tell my about your hardware, i need that to help.

Hope i can help you with this little bit, Denis :)
:pj64:

OP
Master Sword

Master Sword

A Freakin' Old Sword
hey well i updated my driver and now it works but im not really sure what i might have done otherwise................:(

OP
Master Sword

Master Sword

A Freakin' Old Sword
see there now that i got the screenshots to work i finally got my avatar uploaded :happy:

co_p3rth

Emu Lover
sorry, lame question, how can i have my own avatar ? pls don't get irritated:cry:

ooooo, okay got it now, thnx anyway hehe :happy:

Last edited: