What's new

screenshots of a psp emulator

ghettoboi

hear are some screen shots of metal gear solid running on a psp emulator, but I think this emulator is fake but u can decide.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
You are new here... fine. Don't post fake shit in this forum. Try offtopic or some other spam forum.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Wow it must be April Fools Day Already in Atlanta :plain:

And Dance Azi Dance \:D/

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
As said, they are fake..

1) The window has the wrong colors.
2) Wrong titlebar font.
3) No titlebar gradation.
4) Screenshots are well known from IGN and other sources.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
What are you guys on about - I've got a copy of TinkerBell running on my desktop now.

I lie, by the way.

Toasty

Sony battery
Hey - maybe it would be a fun contest to see who could come up with the most convincing fake emulator screenshots. (Of course, maybe it wouldn't.) :party:

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
god, that makes me want a psp

/me goes and trades whole collection for psp and acid reserve

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Toasty said:
Hey - maybe it would be a fun contest to see who could come up with the most convincing fake emulator screenshots. (Of course, maybe it wouldn't.) :party:
Hold that thought till Aprol 1st. it will all start with or without a contest its just that ghettoboi Obviously got the month wrong :p

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
bcrew1375 said:
Ah, but there is a real, working PSP emulator. You can read about it right here: http://www.psp-emulator.com/

P.S: Hey, I never said it was available to the public :p.
Yeah, but those emulators in SDKs are never really a emulator in the way we know it... You can't really compare them, so there's still a long way to a good emu! And that's the way it meant to be!