What's new

Screenshots for any game.

Saq

this first one is a gif i work'd really hard on, animation is something i'm serious about, anyway heres 1 of them so far, made by me:

arealboom9tx.gif

post more soon.

Last edited:

WhiteX

xneoangel said:
This is not exactly a screenshot but i had nowhere else to show it :p

I captured this sprite with VBA from DBZ Supresonic Warriors what do you think? :happy:

View attachment 27453

very nice dude, kicking frieza´s ass, yeah for sure.
going a little off topic, in this game (dbz) i can´t get to save properly, i get the guys unlocked but do not know how to save them, and for the mario 6 4 dude, nice work gangsta:bouncy:.
i´ll see if i can get your gifs on my desktop.
It got way wicked, i just do not know how to show on the destop thread with movement.

Last edited:

xneoangel

Persona User
Umm i havent played DBZ SW i just entered it and figured out that move and captured it as a gif i dont know if i saves automatically or sumthing.

Do you save the gif files to your dektop as .gif files? or as any other image file format like .bmp, .jpg, etc gif files are only animated if you save them with .gif file extension.

xneoangel

Persona User
hmmm do you mean that you want to have a wallpaper with some of those gif's and that they actually move when you use that image as wallpaper or show them at the show your desktop thread?

xneoangel

Persona User
But well you can simply attach the image alone or ...
if you want that your icons and all that windows stuff shows up youll have to capture every single frame of the animation and edit it with Adobe Photoshop or Jasc Animation Shop.

WhiteX

my wife liked, although it gave her some woozy feeling afterwards udsing th PC for a while, i think i´ll take it off.

OP
Saq

Saq

i can slow down the gif image if you want. So it looks less dizzy.