ackmondual

winXP Pro SP2
P4 3GHz
1.5GB PC3200
ATI 128 Radeon 9800 Pro

P64 v1.6
<Will post plugin info shortly>

1st
Anyway to change the name formatting of save states?

E.g. ROM name in zip format is "Zelda OoT". ROM name inside that zip is also "Zelda OoT". But the saves (in game and save states) are all being named "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA.......".

Any way to change this? This issue never came up in P64 v1.5.

2nd
where can i post to report bugs so the devs may receive it?

Is this the most official thread, or should I also include it elsewhere?
http://www.emutalk.net/project64/24...e-benefit-all-users.html?highlight=bug+report

In brief, This is for Zelda OoT. When Link goes from deep inside the Lost Woods from the top left corner of the map I think, all the way back to the entrance of the Lost Woods from Kokori, and tries to exit the Lost Woods (not the first time as he's exited it before to get the Fairy Ocarina from Saria), that Lost Woods crash that's been posted around here occurs.

I have the error message and the save state (will attach them when i get back to my home PC) so the devs can recreate that crash. I have been able to recreate it myself twice.

Using v1.2 of the ROM

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
1st
eh? i don't think this has changed, its always been internal name.

2nd
we know, its in the gamefaq. unless youve found something else.

there is no particular bug report place, there will be for donators soon. post a thread here and well probably find it, make sure it is a new bug please after reading docs.

OP
ackmondual

ackmondual

For the internal name, there's NO WAY then to redesignate a new name for use with the quick save slots? I may have remembered incorrectly from long time ago.... perhaps it was on P64 v1.5, or perhaps it was on UltraHLE.

I know that bug was already mentioned. I'm going to leave the save state and error message in case it'll better assist the devs to tackle the problem.

FYI, that state is still good. You just need to exit the LW through an different exit door.