What's new

SaturnTV WIP

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Thanks to some resources (aka Nice ppl that entrusted me their games for a while) I managed to try over 30 games with Satourne and all of them were playable on one of the Satourne versions since v1.0 with the normal or the debugger plugin. Some games (ie: Nights) that don't work on v1.1 do run on older Satourne versions.

The new version will have improvements (and it will be released sooner or later). You don't have to be sarcastic for a project just because you don't go well with its developer...
Either if you like it or not, Satourne is one of the most advanced Saturn emulators that are under development.

PS: Can I have the 20 bucks now?

Borisz

I never said that games don't work on it, only that there were 1 game in total that I could run ONLY on Satourne. The rest worked fine on either giri or ssf.

That "not going well" part was basically a) him stating on the main site that he accepts ideas from users on how to make it better b) I send my thoughts in an email c) he replyed with something like "fuck you, I ain't developing the emu to please you, I have a life" etc etc etc.

Seriously I have nothing against Satourne, but that was kinda harsh and discouraging.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Accepting ideas is different than accepting demands. If your mail had something like "I want the xxx, yyy and zzz support on the next version" almost every developer would give you the same answer.

However if you were willing to give a proper report of the problem(s) and your ideas to the author with a non-demanding way (by letting him uderstand that you want to help him) I'm sure that he would listen to you. :)

It was certainly your attitude that resulted in such a reply and instead of trying to make up and explain to him you decided to go mad...

Lord Darkstorm

Great sage, equal of heaven
Subleaf's updated his site:

23-09-2005

VDP2:

.implemented rotation of RBG0

.implemented zoom for NBG0, NBG1

24-09-2005
VDP2:

-Line Screen

.Implemented back screen(single color & each line color)

.Implemented line color screen(single color & each line color)

-RBG0

.Fixed a bug in coordinates calcultion of rotation