What's new

Saturnin WIP Report

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Category: <b>Saturn</b><br><br>My buddy Runik has just updated the official Saturnin (Saturn Emulator) site with a little update about a new release coming soon. Here is what he had to say.

Sorry (again) for the lack of updates ...
Anyway, I added a bunch of stuff to Saturnin, and I expect to release a new version by the end of the year. Speed is still a problem, but I'll work on it after this release.

Be patient ! :p

Head on over to the official site for more information regarding Saturnin. Looking forward to the update. Keep up the good work buddy. :)

:: Saturnin Official Site

Runik

Saturnin forever !
Hey Keith, it's nice to see you around here ! I thought you were off emulation world ...
And lightning quick newspost as usual :p

OP
Keith

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
I still am away but just helping out [vEX] and PsyMan so they don't have to do it all themselves. I will check every once in awhile for some news but thats about it. Nothing like before. :D

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I doubd that I'm going to post as much as before. I hardly find time to do other things over the last months... let alone news posting. Keith's will to check for news now and then is like a bless... Especially for vEX who seemed like the only true news poster lately. :\

Last edited: