What's new

Satourne w/Dynamic Recompile

Ki_Amaru

A "hands on" wookiee
My care factor? Slight, because I have an emulator which fails to emulate it's games.

My original point was two-fold (the number located after one and positioned directly before three)...Is anyone else experiencing it AND are these problems interlinked.

Also, to raise awareness of the quirk in the program, which until now has gone rather unmentioned.

Remember velocity boy, I'm here -like everyone else- for answers and (hopefully) to help, so save the emoticon for the next poor sap and ease up on the attitude.

2fast4u

Ki_Amaru said:
My care factor? Slight, because I have an emulator which fails to emulate it's games.

My original point was two-fold (the number located after one and positioned directly before three)...Is anyone else experiencing it AND are these problems interlinked.

Also, to raise awareness of the quirk in the program, which until now has gone rather unmentioned.

Remember velocity boy, I'm here -like everyone else- for answers and (hopefully) to help, so save the emoticon for the next poor sap and ease up on the attitude.

i suggest u to stop taking yourself too seriously, buddy. aside from that:

i have seen this problem occuring with many other memory-hogging applications (which satourne undoubtely is) so its probably no big deal. my question is: can u emulate ANY games at all or does it fail to emulate CERTAIN games? if its the 2nd case i wouldnt feel suprised about it, not only because of the early stage of development but second because of the new implemented dynarec compiler. for example daytona usa is running while sega rally fails to start even (for me).

Ki_Amaru

A "hands on" wookiee
"i suggest u to stop taking yourself too seriously, buddy"

You've got a valid point there, my rageaholics meeting was cancelled that day. Sorry eh.

And yeah, I got no games working- but I've since come to the conclusion that it's related to country code and not the video thing. cheers for the understanding.

:blush:

flow``

flow``
then wtf are you talking about?

if cooliscoo=jeremy, then you'd know the programmers are french and all error output is in french. only the GUI can be translated, not the errors

flow``

flow``
cpumaster: good point. Satourne uses OpenGL and most wrappers only convert 3dfx->DX, although there are a few 3dfx->OpenGL ones available but i wouldnt even waste my time trying them

MaGiX

Banned
flow`` said:
then wtf are you talking about?

if cooliscoo=jeremy, then you'd know the programmers are french and all error output is in french. only the GUI can be translated, not the errors

I did'nt know so sorry...

2fast4u

ok, here is a strange problem i have encountered: when trying to choose an iso image in satourne the program locks up where the "choose file" dialog is supposed to come up.

anyone else may be experiencing this? :(

TrunksBriefs

Prob

Hey I am new here just signed up a few minutes ago umm I am having a small problem well I got everything set up on Satourne bios and everything Well I go to run an iso I have on the comp (Dragonball Z Shin Bouteden) It looks like its running ok it goes past the saturn intro and then it says produced by sega or something but then it stops it just stays blank anyone have an idea on how to help?

2fast4u

Re: Prob

TrunksBriefs said:
Hey I am new here just signed up a few minutes ago umm I am having a small problem well I got everything set up on Satourne bios and everything Well I go to run an iso I have on the comp (Dragonball Z Shin Bouteden) It looks like its running ok it goes past the saturn intro and then it says produced by sega or something but then it stops it just stays blank anyone have an idea on how to help?

yeah, the game is not emulated yet which isnt suprising ;) u will just need patience for further releases.