What's new

Satourne V1.0p Is Out!!!

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
phlim2 said:
I have a problem running the ASPI plugin (either A or B)
I get an error:

Error Initializing ASPI
how do i fix this?

Just copy the WNASPI32.DLL in NERO to System in windows, this should work

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Satourne help

i have satourne 1.0. when i run alone in the dark it flies through the game to the sequence when you die. can anybody help me with this thanks!

Cyberman

zion said:
i have satourne 1.0. when i run alone in the dark it flies through the game to the sequence when you die. can anybody help me with this thanks!
Hello Welcome to EMUtalk.
I suggest you post your question in a seperate thread with your quest in the subject so people might be able to acertain what it is about.

As for your querry I don't have alone in the dark. However I can tell you that Saturne' 1.0p is apparently way down the developers lane so to speak (IE it's old) and no public releases have been made since. You might be better served using a different Saturn Emulator.

Cyb

BDF

Satourne (latest vers) dll not found

Hey guys,

Sorry I know that this post is over a year old and it's probably beating the hell out of a dead horse but I just got the Satourne emulator and the following occurs:

Got a bios for sega saturn 101, and the image for dragon force which is mounted properly using alcohol 120.

However i am still having major pains trying to get saturne to work...

If anyone can make a quick guide line of what i am suppose to do when i start it up would be great :p

I tried loading plugins but i get an error say it cannot find the .dll file in my computer, when i can see it on my screen, and it also says that it cannot find the adress for my plugins. The plugins aren't zipped and are in the folders where satourne is installed.

If anyone could post and send me a ray of hope it would be really cool.

spotanjo3

Forget Satourne and get SSF version because it is update actively alot. Lots of my games playable perfectly by this SSF version :)