What's new

Saprissa vs Liverpool

Trotterwatch

I'm a Liverpool fan, was going to ask you if you supported Saprissa actually :)

I think it'll be a decent match, we should win it, but as you say nothing is impossible. I hope it's a good match.

Nice to play in such a tournament.

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I've been a Saprissa fan all my life, since I was a kid. And also loyal to Costa Rica's soccer team of course. We are gonna open the World Cup against Germany...

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
You are a Liverpool fan, or you just want Liverpool to beat up Saprissa, just because Saprissa won against Sidney, the Oceania representation.... ?

Trotterwatch

Well that's that then. 3 nil to Liverpool, thought we looked a little lethargic at times, but we got the job done without ever having to move up a gear.

Do have to say that Saprissa probably would have scored against any other team, but well we've got Reina in goal, and he wasn't letting shit past him :D 11 clean sheets in a row (heck we even had Traore and Josemi in defence!)

Glad that it was a good clean game though.

Trotterwatch

Crouch is doing superbly for us - he also scored twice the game before last. Definately one of our key players (his overall contribution is excellent) ;)

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I have to admit that Liverpool was clearly superior, congrats to the fans...

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
UPDATE: Well, the Champion is Sao Paulo, Second Place Liverpool, Third Place Saprissa, Fourth Place Al Itihad, Fifth Place Sydney and Last Place Al Ali

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Hehehe, silly european/south americans and their 'football'. Oh well, my stereotype is worse... I'm from Canada, so its hockey, eh? I live in the US at the moment so i guess my stereotype would be football also... strange how they have the same name. Indeed, perfectly retarded.

I do know soccer/football by video game though... go Real Madrid, w00t!

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
tye stik said:
Hehehe, silly european/south americans and their 'football'. Oh well, my stereotype is worse... I'm from Canada, so its hockey, eh? I live in the US at the moment so i guess my stereotype would be football also... strange how they have the same name. Indeed, perfectly retarded.

I do know soccer/football by video game though... go Real Madrid, w00t!

Me and Deportivo Saprissa are not from southamerica, and we get the third place...

WhiteX

I and São Paulo are south american, not ashamed to be brazilian...And we are the champions, my friend!
PS. i reaky do not care about football but my "in law" gave beer away the entire afternoon! :)

Davemc

Dave
I was pretty gutted that we were cheated out of the final, but we should've been playing our best team, we weren't and we paid the price. Still, much more important game against Newcastle on Boxing Day. We need to concentrate on winning the bread and butter competition.

Trotterwatch

Sorry for bringing this back up, just a quick question to t0rek. What is Christian Bolanos like as a player? Just heard Liverpool will most likely be taking him on a months loan in January with a few to a permanent deal.