Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saitek P2600

• Saitek P2500

• Total voters

Dark Ruler

Chankast 4ever
I'll buy a new gamepad since my Logitech Dual Action got broken (it's crappy, don't buy it!) and I use emulators and gamepad game a lot, but I have these three ones and I don't know what to choose!

They're:

1-Saitek P990
kbg0605saitekp990.jpg

2-Saitek P2600
I416752.jpg

3-Saitek P2500
10035464.gif

If someone owns one of them please tell me if it's good or if it has problems of any kind. Thanks.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Does your Logitech controller wasn't under warranty? Logitech products are always high quality. I recommend you the Logitech Rumblepad 2 I own :)

I never heard of this Saitek brand so I can't recommend a controller from them, but in those pics they look very similar, just choose one with rumble Forcefeedback support and a wireless one if you want it and it should be good for you

OP
Dark Ruler

Dark Ruler

Chankast 4ever
The problem is that my warranty has ended, so I startred to look for a good gamepad and I heard that the Saitek ones are the best. How long have you been with that Logitech Rumble 2 t0rek?

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Like 4 months, but I mainly trust Logitech, because of the mice. I have two of them, one is like 4 years old and the other one is like 2 years old, both optical and working. I have used several logitech mice in my life and they were all good

OP
Dark Ruler

Dark Ruler

Chankast 4ever
But i read that logitech has problems calibrating their gamepads. If I can't buy one of the saitek gamepads I'll buy the Logitech Rumblepad 2 you said :)