What's new

S3 ProsavageDDR

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
yes.....or it can be a GeForce Mx-4000 ($250 argentine monetary-pesos-) or a GeForce FX 5500 ($280) ahhh and the link that LinkTheHero post is S3GraphicsLtd page that I don´t know was is the problem but the link works bad.....in that page I download the driver 66.94 for my P4......what I must download LinkTheHero please?

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
you need 2 download the driver 66.94.28 not 66.94.25. This driver made my prosavageddr play the gamecube games

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

ahhhh thanks.......and what is your opinon of the graphic cards that I mentioned before (the prices)....that video cards are ok?: a GeForce Mx-4000 ($250 argentine monetary-pesos-like U$s80dollars) or a GeForce FX 5500 ($280- like 85dollars)

Clements

Out of those two, only the FX 5500 would display the graphics correctly. I would not upgrade solely to get Dolphin looking right, since it will be unplayable not matter what you do. However, the card would be useful for other stuff, since a Savage is not suited to gaming.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Thanks Moderator.....you said that with a GeForce FX 5500 is unplayable.....why? In the requirements says that with a Geforce FX 5200 is good...

Trotterwatch

The graphics card will make it look nice - however the speed will still be too low to be playable. Think of a pretty slideshow :)

DOGG

if you get 3fps with your savage, you will get 3.1 to 3.3 with your 5500. It mainly depends on your CPU.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

ahhh ok.....and what card I need to play games correctly and with a good speed?

DOGG

Do you not understand? NOTHING can enable you to play games properly.

The emulator is not finished. It simply can't emulate everything, So the games don't work. Simple as that.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Nooo...A gamecube is very expensive (like $1000 pesos-320dollars)....I am going to buy a new video card: GeForce FX 6800...not only for Dolphin....just for upgrade my PC...thanks....and sorry for my requirements...

Allnatural

ArgJuli said:
Nooo...A gamecube is very expensive (like $1000 pesos-320dollars)....I am going to buy a new video card: GeForce FX 6800...not only for Dolphin....just for upgrade my PC...thanks....and sorry for my requirements...
Fine, but you still won't be able to play GC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.