What's new

Running from an actual Gamecube game?

SkyFox148

can't make dolphin 1.02 work

Help me I can't find a way to get dolphin v1.02 work. It is something with plugins, which I can't activate. The dvd version doesn't work so i cant read the disks. When I trie to boot a simple test-gcm the program gets stuck booting.

What should i do? I hear everywhere of people getting it to work and being really satisfied. :plain:

silenus

Poet from Hyperion
the thing is that your cd rom or dvd rom drive
is not capable of reading game cube disks
it only reads game cube isos format xxx.gcm
so you as stated before will have to rip your gamecube disks
in order to play them on dolphin

so, search a little about that
and good luck
welcome to emutalk

DOGG

generalplot said:
Yet another pointless post? I see you're at it again.

Agreed i'm starting to get sick of this guy. He keeps resurrecting threads with pointless posts. Example:

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=27084

April 11th, 2005, 11:34, Vile324 posts the last message in the thread.
May 5th, 2005, 09:12, raksmey1309 comes in and says "Be patient.Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle Could go into menu but freeze later."

The topic lasted 3 days with the thread starter (retard) only posting once. And it was made clear that his game wouldn't work in the second reply. But this guy had to resurrect it almost a month later.

raksmey1309: If you have nothing important to add, stop resurrecting dead threads. I come here to see what's new and all i get is replies like "me too" "my card doesn't have shaders" or "someone burns my .gcm for me i dont donwload them". You know what? People dont care and it's just a waste of time saying pointless things like that. And read the rest of the thread. If someone else gave the answer earlier, there is NO point of you repeating it.

EDIT: ohh god, i just read another one, april 10th last reply. clear answer to original question. yesterday he comes and posts more useless crap. can a mod talk to him about this please?