What's new

rumble pak on emulater

V

viperX

yes you can you just need to play around with your input plugin ( go to smifs page if you dont have a good plugin )

Jester

I have a a N64 PSX adaptor that i bought from the Lik Sang web site. I am using Windows XP so i did not have to install any drivers. I use rage plug-in for the controller and select Runble pak but dont get anything. Anyone any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Jester???

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Jester said:
I have a a N64 PSX adaptor that i bought from the Lik Sang web site. I am using Windows XP so i did not have to install any drivers. I use rage plug-in for the controller and select Runble pak but dont get anything. Anyone any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Jester???

Pfft, Dont Buy that, that thing is not worth crap. The Adaptiods the Plugin Authors test on is the one at http://www.wishtech.com. Rumble, MemPack & Analog is Emulated Perfectly :cool: I know, I have one :D

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Jester said:

Thanks in advance.

Jester???

well, if you could set the keys go help these guys out