What's new

Rumble Pad

Tiger1

I have a Logitech Rumble Pad joypad for the PC and want to use the rumble ability with Project 64, how can I enable this? In the controler plugin I can just select Mempak and no rumble pack. Please help me

Smiff

Emutalk Member
1) download and install the logitech drivers
2) use N-Rage's input plugin (included)

OP
T

Tiger1

Thanks for the info. The drivers are installed of course. I like Jabos controller plugin and have made a few profiles. Will the rumble pad funcion be addet in one of the next releases? How hard would it to implement?

Thanks for your help

Smiff

Emutalk Member
it is implemented in jabo's, but in the release build it doesn't work (yeah, we know how fabulous that is).

Last edited:
OP
T

Tiger1

can we hope on a release soon? i would prefer a zip download, because I don't like installer.

Could you make a button to switch between mem pack and rumple pack?

PS: Rayman 2 works perfect for me, but the status according the latest database is plugin issues, is this intendet? If yes, the game isn't in the game faq.

Thanks for the attention

Smiff

Emutalk Member
no, there's about one release a year.. installer is safer for newbs (clean uninstall no need for .reg scripts), but i understand where you're coming from.

button.. that's an idea.

actually rayman is back on compatible in the latest rdb, see the sticky.

Last edited:
OP
T

Tiger1

I have installed the latest Beta 6 database and nothing has changed, are you sure? maybe its not changed for all versions?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Refresh the Rom List.
Right Click and Refresh Rom List
or File and Refresh Rom List