What's new

Rude Folk!!!

micalex

I HAVE TO SAY ,I JUST GOT MY COMPUTER SIX MONTHS AGO AND I
ENJOY THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW AND INTERESTING TO DO ON IT. THREE MONTHS AGO I STUMBLE UPON THIS WHOLE EMULATION THING AND I'VE DEVOTED TIME
TO SEEKING OUT AND GETTING A FEW GAMES. I FOUND SO MANY
THAT I USED TO PLAY AND LOVE AND SOME THAT I'VE NEVER
PLAYED BEFORE. NOW , I'M NOT TRYING TO BORE ANYBODY I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT IF SOMEONE IS ASKING A QUESTION AND IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT
THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TRY TO HAVE THE WHERE-WITH-ALL TO EITHER WANT TO HELP THEM OUT OR NOT WASTE THE ENERGY IT TAKES TO TYPE OUT INSULT THAT JUST MAY POP INTO YOUR HEAD
AT THE MOMENT READ. I just thought I could find a little help with
the Pj64. I gotten some help but was troubled by one reply to my asking for help. It seems even on the internet where there is an opportunity to consider what you say without offending , you'll still
find folk who just want to offend just cause they know more about something than the other. I just thought that I'd say that.
Reply with whatever ORAL SALVO you want or just reply it really doesn't matter.
IT'S ALL GOOD, WE'RE ALL FRIENDS JUST TRYING TO PLAY SOME
EMULATED GAMES.

PEACE

Slougi

People here get rude when you do something against the rules (ask for roms, warez other crap) or ar lame. And turn caps lock off the next time, thank you.

OP
M

micalex

I could care less about whether I'll find anymore roms because I already have the three really care about (2 zelda's,Perfect Dark)
+a few others. I just thought there was something to find out about on this site. Not only about whether a game works or sounds right, but whether this would be better left alone, until I do something with my computer. It's nice when I play a game that was slow on the real n64 (DK 64, Perfect Dark) , With a 20% increase in speed.

Allnatural

The major problem most of have here is that some people will go to the trouble of registering, and then ask a question that is clearly covered in the included help file and/or readme for PJ64. Not to mention those subjects not covered, but have been discussed ad nauseam on the boards already.

Posting a question and waiting for a reply (or insult) takes far longer than reading the help files and doing a quick search of the boards.:donzingof

I guess a lot of people are just lonely and looking for a friend.:sly:

OP
M

micalex

I understand your point . I am a liitle lazy when reading obvious
information. Just a little eager to play the game without problems.
I'm not lonley , because I'm never alone as long as the LORD is watching over his sheep.

THANK YOU

help this guy, somebody please... help... or not

either way somebody break his damn caps lock button :pissed:

RadeonUser

Just remember guys, we're here to help, not ass rape the n00bs when they ask stupid questions... Then again, if they are asking stupid questions, some sort of action is required to "rectify" the situation :devil: .

Also... There is Documentation that clearly ships with Project64, and a website devoted to Project64 in compat. and issues (Smiff's site) Clearly, there is no need to be rude, but... After reading the same problem for the 5th time, it's time to do something about it and shut up those damned lamers. There is a "search" button... It's that simple to click on it and search for the issue to see if it's already been solved, corrected, or verified...

entity1

yeah yeah no

please stop talking crap i use this site for chat as well of emulation questions because i know you can't request roms and the people who do don't realize the time it takes to find them i hunted through unmpteen sites through thousands of broken links took me about three weeks to find wwf no mercy and when people just walk in and say can you tell me were to get for example cokers good coat day i go of the wall because it is not legal roms and people seem to think they are special and should be told were to get them only advice i give to those people is use good search engines and search specifically dont just type in search conkers good coat day because it will come up with reviews and tips and what not try this nintendo 69 roms or romz conkers good coat day and you will find it but it will take them ages because people just put broken links on there site deliberately so they can get the penny or so for voting so look specifically or you will be on that search engine for months.

project 64 rocks : :pj64: :pissed: :pj64: :cool: :pj64: :pissed: :cool:

sorry split personality lol lol lol lol

OP
M

micalex

I'll stop shouting ,like I said I'm new and the problem I had seems to be over I'm not to sure but it seems it is either my soundcard or my operating system.
btw,I just got paper mario a game I've been meaning to play for
a while now. It's not as good as Super mario rpg but it's pretty
good. How's conker's bad fur day. Is it worth looking for.
anyway just trying to be friendly.

thanks for the feedback

p.s.
windows me
soundblaster live! value