What's new

RSP problem

Gandalfie

Is there a way to "update" the RSP??? Everytime I start Zelda: Majora's Mask, I get the message "have not implemented RSP MF CP0 reg SP DRAM DMA address (1)" What does that mean??? If anyone knows, how to get rid of that message, just talk to me on ICQ. Thanks

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
= bad rom.
Check the link below to see how to see if it's a bad rom and how to make it a "good" rom.

OP
G

Gandalfie

It's already a "good" rom.
It's the third time, I downloaded that rom. Every time I get the same message,

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
The Legend of Zelda games

According to the Project64 documentation, the error
is a known problem if and when using the interpreter emulator
core style.
Zilmar decided not to fix the interpreter bug, because the
recomplier is much faster with good FPS, even when using a processor less than 700 mhz, thus you *must* use the recomplier, thus you *must* make sure the CPU core style is set to "Recomplier" instead of "Interpreter". The CPU core style
setting is under Options> Configure RSP Plugin.

Last edited:
OP
G

Gandalfie

When I'm installing Project64, there's no problem. When I'm starting Super Mario 64, I get no message. But when I'm starting Majora's Mask, I get that stupid message. I do not change any options.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Gandalfie said:
When I'm installing Project64, there's no problem. When I'm starting Super Mario 64, I get no message. But when I'm starting Majora's Mask, I get that stupid message. I do not change any options.

Change the RSP Core style to Recompiler, Not Interperter

OP
G

Gandalfie

Thanks!!!!, Now it's working without a problem, except my fps is under 20. That's nasty.

CPU: AMD Athlon XP 1800+
265 DDR Ram
MSI G4TI4200