What's new

RPG Games

WhiteX

I am currently playing Evolution 2 but can someone point a good and playable RPG for me? :bouncy:
THX

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

there is the echelon intro problem and i can´t seen to find another one, skiesis off for now, another?

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
hum... it's depend of what you mean by rpg...
some guys say diablo is a rpg... in that case you need record of lodoos war (but mine crash...)
other guys say final fantasy is a rpg... in that case you need grandia 2, or skies of arcadia (as i know, it work)

but the real rpg are on our pc : wizards&warriors or the amazing morrowind (this one is on xbox)

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

let´s say a good action rpg, like diablo
a good turn based rpg, like final fantasy and
a good AD&D type rpg like morrowind, wich i got for pc and kind of got me bored.

Heinster

Heinster said:
On Chankast?? Cause I haven't been able to get it running (1 works though)

woops.... Like the compatibility list.... And indeed you need to wait before it works (30sec minimum)

Heinster

It's the most beautifull and detailed game I guess for the DC and in that way up to par with nowadays games..... But asside from the freedom and visuals I did not extremely enjoy this game and the rest was very mediocore in my opinion.... Yes I did finish part one though.....

mezkal

Man on a mission
Kainy said:
Shenmue 1 or 2 is quite good,I think.

Sure are!! Shen Mue 1 and 2 rock! Though they may be a little too freeform for the average RPG'r. I'd recommend "Record of Lodoss War" if you're looking for something in the Diablo 1/2 vein.

Cheers,

Mezkal