What's new

roms won't load

blaiser15

I have mounted the image of the game(Jet Grind Radio) into a virtual drive and it says it is self bootable. When I try going to configure drive it can find it. When I choose it though and select okay it goes through and nothing happens. When I go back again to there is no "init" option for me to choose either as it said in the guide. Is there some download or driver i need to install? :homestar:

OP
B

blaiser15

When I start chankast up it can get to the menu option and stuff. Then I select configure drive and choose the drive which i have my game in. when I push start it goes black for a couple secodns, acts like its about to load the game and then restarts. What should I do

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Have you burned this image to a CD and tested it on a real dreamcast? Sometimes games claim to be self bootable, and then turn out not to be. That was the case with my copy of Soul Calibur 2.

IceWarm

Try setting the CD-ROM Interface to xxx instead of ASPI if that is what you have selected. You can set this in the "Plugins" menu. Also configure the drive in Chankast to use your virtual drive if you are not using a CD-R backup.