What's new

Rom problems

StarKits

Sister of StarFox~
I have a few roms that are almost perfect but a few of them like The Legend of Zelda : Majoras Mask. In the game there are graphix missing like most of the ground graphix and some parts of link and walls are see through.. And on Banjo-Kazooie everything is fine except the words do not show up on anything. Is there a way to fix these or do I have to find different roms of the games?​

Tre

Oops. Died again.
That sounds like you have a graphics card below the minimal required specs. Even with a bad copy of Majora's Mask, you shouldn't be missing chunks of ground and bits of Link. If you post your video card's information (type, MB of ram, ect) then we might be able to tell you if that's the problem.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
a Dx7 spec card. you need to use Detonator 40 to have it show properly in the Dx8 plugin, or use the Dx6 plugin.

OP
StarKits

StarKits

Sister of StarFox~
How do I get Detonator 40? Im looking on the NVIDIA drives but I can't find it..

OP
StarKits

StarKits

Sister of StarFox~
What do I select? I don't see anything that say Detonator 40.. (sorry to ask so much i've never upgraded my driver for my card before...

OP
StarKits

StarKits

Sister of StarFox~
I downloaded a earlyer ver of that I see no difference. But I started messing with settings in the actual emulator and I got the ground graphix back but I am still able to see through alot of walls and things like stumps. And also a once perple fairy is now white with a red glow...

EDIT: YAY nevermind I believe I have completely fixed it unless it crashes haha. Thanks for the help people!

EDIT 2: Gah it keeps crashing after I get the first duku nut. Say's something like "Maping empty space. Please check rom settings."

EDIT 3: Lol I think I just screwed the whole graphix plug-in up... I have no Clue what to edit or disable now... :cry:

Last edited: