What's new

Rom Help

PlumfBall

Hi There, I have downloaded a Rom pack ( a bunch of roms in one file) and only a few work but the ones that do not work are my favorites also its still dowloading in utorrent i do not know if this is the problem possibly when it finishes downloading ALL my roms will work or are the roms that do not work duds?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
This is not IRC, have some patience. This also isn't a BitTorrent support forum. This is for Project64-related discussion only. If you are going to pirate games, at least know what you are doing.

For basic reference, you should be only interested in ones that have [!] in the end, or alternatively, do not have any other tags in the end except region codes. If the ROMs are named accordingly, that is.

Agozer

It would also be a good start to know what your computer specs are and what games are you trying to play. Also, what exactly did you do to try and make them work and what exactly happened when/if they didn't work?

OP
P

PlumfBall

I am new so what exactly are specs?

And also when i try to play the rom a message come up saying this: ' File Loaded does not appear to be a valid nintendo64 rom verify your roms with goodn64 [END OF MESSAGE]

Agozer

Processor type, amount of memory, graphics card type, operating system, etc.

If you get that message, then you are not loading a Nintendo 64 game. How are you loading games?

Agozer

However I agree more with Agozer, though I would tend to be more extreme, and not help at all considering this isn't a warez forum. ;)
I opted to take the subtle approach instead of the usual in-your-face approach because the guy's lost and obviously doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Toasty

Sony battery
its still dowloading in utorrent i do not know if this is the problem possibly when it finishes downloading ALL my roms will work or are the roms that do not work duds?
Yes, your computer is not psychic and will need to have all of the data before it can make use of it. To use a physical analogy, if my friend sends me a game by snail mail, chances are that any attempts that I make to play the game before it actually arrives will fail miserably.

(Sorry if I'm being a bit of a smarty pants, but like the others said, this is not a support forum for pirating games. We help you play the games, not download them.)