What's new

Rom Help (Not Request)

The Boss

I have multiple pieces to a Zelda: Ocarina of Time game, but I dont know how to put them together to make a new rom. I have one .ace file and 8 .c00, .c01, so on and so forth files. 9 files in total. I tried using winace to extract the one .ace file (I dunno if that's what I needed to do or not) and it's a .z64 file. Nemu64 plays, from the one other rom I have, .n64 games. Maybe I am missing something here?

Trotterwatch

If you get the .z64 file, then you should be able to play that in pretty much any emulator.

Do you get any errors when attempting to load the game?

OP
T

The Boss

Nevermind. I think it's a fake file. They all extract out to the same thing. I will mess around with it to make sure.

OP
T

The Boss

Well I found another working Zelda rom, but I don't plan on playing it on this computer. I could download the bittorrent again and redownload the game, but I would rather host it on a site like Yahoo or Geocities. I believe the file is too big. Is there any way I can break my one .n64 file into multiple, smaller files?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Hah, way to go! Host it on yahoo or whatever else site and you might just get banned, because that is illegal material to put on the web.
I'm not going to help you with that one.