What's new

Road Rash 64

Nazty

Theres nothing in the GameFAQ, and under the ROM Browser it says it's compatible with no issues listed. But the Sky overlaps alot of the game, only letting you see the road about 4 feet infront of you. Also the screen where you pick your bike, you can't see the Bikes unless you turn on the Wireframe Rasterization, not much detail but atleast you get an idea of what type of bike your getting.

I tried everything under the Graphics options, Force Depth Enable, Internal Transforms, External, all the options I've tried and nothing helps either of the probs. Any Ideas?

AMD T-BIRD 1GHz
256MB DDR
Windows XP Pro
GeForce 3 Ti 500

Trotterwatch

I found this fix out a while back, simply go into the Rom Settings (start the game up and then go into settings/ rom settings) Then turn off the expansion pack - that should fix the problem. As far as I can remember anyways.

OP
N

Nazty

Yeah I just figured that out, the game looks like shit tho, and you still an't see the Bikes in the Bike Shop. But Oh well

Smiff

Emutalk Member
the exp pak IS off in the RDB... just checked... so why are you having to turn it off?!

Trotterwatch

Smiff, perhaps he never bothered to update the RDB - so thus he is using an installation such as PJ64 1.4 without the updated RDB that was obtainable from the RDB submissions thread.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Trotterwatch said:
Smiff, perhaps he never bothered to update the RDB - so thus he is using an installation such as PJ64 1.4 without the updated RDB that was obtainable from the RDB submissions thread.

this is incomprehensible to me

(j/k)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
no wait, he says it's listed as compatible.. so he wasn't using the original RDB trotterwatch. Nazty could you please go Help > About... and tell us which RDB you are using, and your GoodN64 rom name.

OP
N

Nazty

you guys are making this a biger problem then it really is, when I load the ROM I automaticly just go into the settings and turn it on anyways. Thats why I had to turn it off. No Big deal....