What's new

Ripping games such as sonic Adventure

Keef

Ok, so im lazy and i dont wanna link my dreamcast to my projector and have more wires all over my floor, i want to RIP sonic Adventure to be played on Chankast through my PC.

Is there a way to RIP games like Sonic Adventure that have the files hidden???

Thanks alot all :)

OP
K

Keef

eh..... y the hell not????

It aint illegal for me to backup my games.........

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
The line is fairly blurry. If you go know where near the line your defiantly not treading on it.

markg1

bit of a retarded rule because you have to rip games or d/l them to play them on chankast as it doesnt work with gd-roms.

check out afterdawn forums if need to know how im sure youll find the answer on there somewhere mate

rcgamer

the old guy
markg1 said:
bit of a retarded rule because you have to rip games or d/l them to play them on chankast as it doesnt work with gd-roms.

check out afterdawn forums if need to know how im sure youll find the answer on there somewhere mate

its also a bit of a retarded question seeing as how the information is freely(and widely) available by doing a simple google search. and that the rules do state not to ask. doesnt matter why they made the rule, its martins board, he can make any rule he wants.

markg1

Basically all of its illegal, there is no line, no delete within 24 hours if you dont own the game.

your not allowed to make back ups, your all breaking the law,me included.

i dont have any dramas with the way any forum is run, im just stating that there is a lot of myth concerning emulation,make me larf sometimes

Did you know you can legally own an ISO of a dreamcast game if you miss-spell the name of the ISO and play it only on thursday.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
markg1 said:

Just google it. within seconds you will find your answer. This forum is for discussing emulators, not for discussing how to rip or download games to play with them :angry: