What's new

Rice's Daedalus 5.4.2 Questions?

TremLuke

Thomas
What i found out a bit strange was Mystical Ninja plays a whole lot better with Rice's Daedalus 5.4.2 and the upgrades from there on up the Backgrounds of the game got messed up for some reason. I also noticed when the robot impact showed up in the game there was actually that shinny metal glare which i didn't see in the newer versions of Rice's Plugins. Im guessing getting some of the old info could fix some of the metal glare in the rareware icon on conker's bad fur day, and also some other miss programing.

ryanraab

That sometimes happen. Thinks get broken. Also rice put a note in his release notes that says some things are broken. Rice should learn to improve his plugin without breaking things. lol Still Rice is doing awesome. So who cares plus for now you can just switch through the different Rice plugin versions. Until he gets everything straighten up. I hope! lol Also the things he breaks trade for fixes that are always better. So it's a positive thing that those games aren't working correct. lol
I lol to much! lol

revl8er

That Damn Good
I have noticed the same thing in Mystical Ninja. I see some of the character textures are messed up in 5.5.1, but it doesn't really matter since his newer plugin can play games like Goldeneye great. I just use the 5.4.2 plugin in Mystical Ninja.

ryanraab

50 steps forward, one tiny step back is more like it. lol Also goldeneye is sweet with Rice's new version for me too. Can't wait until he makes steps forward without any steps backward.

Rice

Emulator Developer
I guess Mystical Ninja requires Full_TMEM off and Fast_Tilt on.

Fast_Tilt won't work if Full_TMEM on.