What's new

Rice Video Problem

timdevril50755

I'm using the newest beta, and having a major problem all of a sudden.
After loading Majora's Mask, I see the Nintendo logo, then the screen goes black where the revolving Majora's Mask is supposed to be. Press start, and the title screen sound effect goes, but I still can't see anything. In menus everything works fine, but in game it's black. The game is still running, I can still move around, but nothing on the screen :angry:

DDRPIP

The One and Only
what are your specs? chances are your video card can't support the requirements to run N64 ROM's.
post your specs

Datadayne

Note to rice newbs: If your new to using project 64, or a newb to rice, theres no need to use the 6.1.1 beta. 6.1.0 will do fine.

mudlord

Banned
I'm using the newest beta, and having a major problem all of a sudden.
After loading Majora's Mask, I see the Nintendo logo, then the screen goes black where the revolving Majora's Mask is supposed to be. Press start, and the title screen sound effect goes, but I still can't see anything. In menus everything works fine, but in game it's black. The game is still running, I can still move around, but nothing on the screen

That problem is actually a plugin issue. More specifically, a framebuffer issue. Normally, you will see a motion blurred scene..To see it, you might need to mess with the framebuffer settings, but then prepare yourself for a medium-large speed hit...